Green building is not just a fad. It’s a real change in society’s relationship with nature. While conscientious firms have always embodied the first principles of sustainable design–from proper siting to make the most of the sun to climate-sensitive passive heating and cooling–there is now a need for public guidance. This has led to the enormous success of the United States Green Building Council (USGBC)’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) rating system, and opened a critical debate on how best to serve the domain of green design.
- Comcst NBCU Hackathon Help Shape the Future of Media Technology lnkd.in/dS-qnQy 3 years ago
- I've been arting, do me a solid and click the little like button for Spruetech! facebook.com/Spruetech 3 years ago
- 2 years since my last tweet? seriously? i am old fashioned. 4 years ago
- time flies in the blogosphere... builtecology.wordpress.com/2011/08/09/nee… 5 years ago
- women in tech... huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/08/gil… 5 years ago